Sunday, August 31, 2008

Its freaking four am, I bet most of you should be sleeping like logs, twirling away in your fancy dresses and smart tuxedos in lalaland.


I've a Sp@#$(*#@$#(*@&(* litting headache that wouldn't go away. (maybe its the cause of my blur-ness O:) Funny thing is, it hurts even more while lying down, so I might as well spend time here or on the testimonial. Basically, I was clicking away for the past hour so I'll get to my testimonaial right after this.

During the 4 hours of sleep I've had from 11pm (around there), dreams haunted me and the fact that they're SO real seriously freaks me out. Add my past three days' events together, tweak it up a hell lot and transform ALL characters into snappy beings with booming voices...seriously freaky.


I normally have dejavus, so pleasseee don't let my dream come true. (this phrased shouldn't be used this way man)




Anyway, I AM GOING TO DO NOTHING BUT STUDYING TOMORROW SO WHO WANTS TO STUDY WITH ME? home = bad.

my house houses the most distractions in the world, so that's out. I'll opt for anything no further than cityhall, and my tuition ends at 1:30pm. I don't really know when service ends for most of you guys so kindly text me. Anybody also can la, because I'm not sure how productive I'll be alone.

Put myself with myself and you get a stoning/doodling session and that's NOT good especially when the prelims (part 2) are a week away. I shouldn't continue, should I? it looks a "MOCCA ADVERTISMENT" more than anything, you get the point -.-




My msn status is still set to (online). Anyway, if my status is set to (online) yet I don't reply, and its around 11pm onwards..it probably means I've fallen asleep and won't reply you till 2am or the next day.

Testimonial's almost done! Feels super weird to be writing down all your achivements and praising yourself -__-



good...morning. its 6:15 am.

No comments: